<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Monday, March 26, 2007 @ 1:42 AM

Hello just now my screen got locked when i was blogging halfway heh heh heh :D
anyway im here again and im at the java games and teacher complaint no n2 people go.
OO. and eileen is peeping at my screen..so kaypou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!
okay
eileen say something..
adeline is someone that is super lame, she dont clean her sweat and is super smelly now .


EILEEN LIES ALOT!!!!!!!
:O
okay fancy love followers..~

joan wants to say something

JOan: I LOVE YOU@!!!